- Length: 135.6 mm / 5.34"
- Width: 31.4 mm / 1.24"
- Height: 20.7 mm / 0.81"
- Weight: 124 g / 4.37 oz.
- Total reflective optic lens for uniform, soft light
- Multi-functional OLED display for brightness, battery voltage, runtime etc.
- Built-in 1700mAh li-ion battery
- Advanced Power Cut-off (APC) technology for an ultra-low standby power consumption
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Dual tail switches enable intuitive operations for tactical applications
- 5 brightness levels and 1 special mode available
- Strobe Ready technology to enable quick access to strobe mode
- Built-in li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- Intelligent mode memory function
- 2 lockout modes available
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- High strength stainless steel body with PVD titanium coating
4.7 Overall rating
The Nitecore EDC27 torch has a maximum output of 3000 lumens from the 2 x Luminus SST40 LEDs and is powered by a built-in 1700mAh li-ion battery. The light is rechargeable via USB-C and includes a USB charging cable. Proximity sensor detects obstructions close to the LEDs and adjusts the brightness to prevent overheating.
The beginning of a new flashlight revolution, the EDC27 offers a slimline, compact design with outstanding performance. The light offers five brightness levels and a strobe mode, all of which are operated by the dual switch user interface on the tail end of the torch.
The torch is made from high strength stainless steel with a Physical Vapour Deposition (PVD) titanium coating and matte finish for resistance to scratches and fingerprints.
The EDC27 features a multi-functional OLED display screen which provides real-time information on brightness levels, remaining runtime, battery voltage and lockout mode. To prevent accidental activation, the torch has a half and full lockout mode which display as either 1 or 2 respectively, on the screen.
Turbo: 3000 lumens
High: 1000 lumens - 1 hr 45 mins runtime
Mid: 200 lumens - 3 hrs 45 mins runtime
Low: 65 lumens - 11 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 15 lumens - 37 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe mode (3000 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 220 meters, waterproof to IP54 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Lanyard and USB-C charging cable.
Nitecore EDC27 user manual can be downloaded here.